Did this post a little differently just in case you get bored of reading haha. I treated myself to a brand new toy today which happens to be the Ninja 1100 and it is absolutely amazing, I AM IN LOVE. So glad there is power in my Cave lol.
- 3 apples of your choice, cored and sliced
- ½ cup of strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup of water
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place all of your above ingredients in a sauce pan over medium heat
- Let it simmer for 15-20 minutes or until your apples are fork tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed
- Let cool and then transfer to a blender
- Blend on a medium speed until the consistency of your choice is reached
- Serve warm or transfer to a container and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.