So normally I post recipes and only have the opinion of my local friends to go on if they taste good. They are the ones who get me delivering food to try before I post it so I know I won’t steer you wrong. I don’t know if that is the safest, as I do have nice friends and they may be biased to make me feel better. I doubt it, but just in case, I made this recipe for some of the most highly respected names in the Paleo Community as well as Best-Selling Cookbook Authors. So know this, before you make this that The Food Lover’s Kitchen, The Fat Burning Man, Alyson Bridge, The Free-Range Human, and Pastured Kitchen all inhaled these when I made them. They couldn’t see it, but I was doing a happy dance on the inside as it was the ultimate compliment. So go on and make great things, like this recipe with confidence that you will love it.
So as most of you know if you read my emails or blog, I have had some significantly life changing events happen recently. Well today I signed on the dotted line to finalize my medical separation from the United States Marine Corps. I have sustained many injuries over the course of 12 years and they became too much to continue my service at my once highest caliber. This is both a scary and exciting time for me and I am ready to face the road ahead. It is crazy for me to think that my entire adult life I have been doing the same job all over the world, but the time has come for a change. That door closed but I will be opening many more and I appreciate all your love and support as always. This website will be my full time passion, so get ready to see even more of me. I look forward to only getting better for you. All I ask of you, is to just please keep visiting, sharing my photos and recipes and telling people about the amazing Banana Bread and Pulled Pork.
- My amazing friend and mentor Nom Nom Paleo has done an amazing series on how to boil the perfect egg, so use her reference HERE
- Once your eggs are cooled, evenly cut them in half the long way and using a spoon gently remove the yolks to a large mixing bowl
- Set your eggs aside on a plate
- Add your diced avocado, bacon fat, franks red hot sauce, about ⅔'s of your bacon and sea salt to the egg yolks in the bowl
- Mix well by hand or use a hand mixer if your lazy like me
- Once well blended, using a spoon, gently fill your eggs with your egg yolk avocado mixture
- Move to a serving plate and sprinkle with the remainder of your bacon bits and garnish with paprika
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve and enjoy
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.