Just whipped this one up because I had chicken I had to use and grilling is the easiest and most delicious ways. This is just a simple marinade with an even simpler topping. You can prep this a day in advance and let marinade or just before you cook it and baste away. Hope you enjoy.
Rosemary Lemon Grilled Chicken with Strawberry Salsa
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno diced, seeds removed
- juice of 1 lime
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients above except the chicken
- Pulse all until you get a nice marinade
- Place the chicken breasts in a bowl and cover with the marinade mixture, reserving half to baste chicken with on the grill
- Preheat your grill to a medium heat, about 400 degrees
- Once warm, grill your chicken breasts. Cooking times will vary depending on the size of the breast but it should be about 5 minutes per side. Remember to only flip once.
- Remove from the grill and plate with the amazing salsa I made below.
- Combine all the above ingredients in a food processor and run on low until you get the salsa consistency of your choice.
- Serve with some grilled chicken or anything else you can dream up