So I have to be honest, I was really missing some good grilled chicken with a peanut sauce from a Thai restaurant but no Soy Sauce or Peanut Sauce allowed so I ventured out to make my own, and man did I hit this one out of the Park. Grand Slam in my honest opinion as well as everyone who tried it.
You are going to use the Satay sauce as a Marinade as well as a dipping sauce so don't pour it all over the chicken, haha. This can also be used for steak or shrimp or whatever else your heart desires.
Grilled Chicken Satay
- Place all the ingredients for sauce in a food processor or blender, mix until smooth almost like a smoothie texture, should take about 30 seconds
- Using the sauce, use about 1/3 of it to marinade your chicken chunks or whole chicken in the refrigerator for anywhere from 3 hours to 2 days
- Once your ready to cook your chicken, preheat your grill on high for about 10 minutes, then turn down to medium around 450-500 degrees
- Use your skewers and slam that chicken on the grill and cook for about 6 minutes per side or until done, best practice is only to flip once
- Serve with some freshly sauted vegetables or over a bed of Cauliflower CousCous garnished with pineapple.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****