An amazing yet simple Paleo Stuffed Chicken Breast for a quick weeknight dinner. So the name of this recipe is a complete mouth full but there was no other way to describe this deliciousness. It was just a random thought and figured I would give it a shot. I was pleasantly delighted to taste tahini and sun dried tomato together, it is different but definitely delicious. I hope you enjoy this simple meal which can be prepped in 5 minutes or less, ready GO.
- Preheat your oven to 375 Degrees F
- Rinse your chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry with paper towels
- Carefully butterfly open your chicken breasts ensuring not to slice all the way through
- Season the inside of the breasts with salt and pepper
- With as much tahini as you like, spread it all over the inside of the fileted breasts
- Next take as many sun-dried tomatoes as you like and sprinkle them all over the inside
- Fold the chicken breasts closed back onto itself and wrap two slices of bacon around each chicken breast
- Secure the bacon to itself and the chicken with a toothpick
- Place the chicken in a pyrex baking dish and bake for 30 Minutes or until your chicken is almost done
- Remove your chicken, set your oven to broil on high and then place your chicken on the top shelf of your oven for 5-10 minutes to get your bacon nice and brown
- Serve with veggies of your choice and enjoy
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.