So if I named this what it actually is it would be too long to fit in the title. I threw this together in about 10 minutes and it was amazing with what I had in the house. I topped it with some fresh farm nitrate free bacon and it was amazing. This is my new go to breakfast for leftover meats like chicken, steak, etc. You can also substitute the chicken with whatever meat you want, you just have to precook it. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did, I ate half of a 9×13 inch pan of it. Enjoy :)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Saute your onions and garlic until your onions start to caramelize and then turn off the heat
- In your mixing bowl, combine eggs, cooked meat, shredded zucchini, basil, and salt and pepper and mix well
- Once mixed add in your sauteed onions and garlic and mix well
- Grease your 9x13 inch baking dish using oil of your choice
- Pour your mixture into your baking dish and place in the preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes or until cooked through and passes the toothpick test.
- Once you place your casserole in the oven, start your bacon on the stove top and cook to your liking
- Cut casserole and serve with a slice of amazing bacon on top
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.