Thank you to the awesome Tropical Traditions for the base of this recipe. I got it out of the free Virgin Coconut Oil book that you all get by ordering anything from them, and telling them you were referred by a friend and putting in number 7858840. It’s that easy and these yummy bars are very worth it. These are great to individually wrap and take on the go during the week for some Paleo snacks.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Mix the coconut flour with baking powder and set aside
- In a seperate bowl, combine all of your remaining ingredients and mix well
- Add your coconut flour and baking powder and mix well
- Grease a 8x12 pan with coconut oil and add batter
- Bake in your preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the bars pass the toothpick test
- Cool down and cut into squares of your size liking :)
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.