- Place your dates and almonds in a food processor or really strong blender.
- Pulse until your dates and almonds are in small chunks and transfer to a mixing bowl
- Add in all remaining ingredients and using your hands, mix well to ensure an even coating of everything
- Once mixed, using parchment paper, flatten out your mixture to the size of bars your want or you can use individual ziploc bags and form them inside the bag
- Place in refrigerator and let cool, then enjoy
- I keep mine refrigerated or frozen until I want to eat them, good luck having them last more than a day :)
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.