So it is almost the end of January, which means people are finishing their Whole 30's, strict regiments, or already done with their 21 Day Sugar Detox. Great news for you, this recipe will knock your socks off you can have it now. Now, I am not saying you should eat this everyday, but I made it to celebrate the end of my detox before I started again the next day and this hit the spot. There are just so many amazing ingredients by themselves that all paired together I am left speechless because no adjectives exist in the english language to accurately describe this. I even had trouble naming this because I just wanted to use expletives but I don't think people would be searching on google for F#&K!#G Amazing. But honestly, I have seen weirder searches.
My favorite thing about my website is being able to give you all the opportunity to win or have awesome products that you may want or need. My plan is to continue to give them as often as companies don't tell me to pound sand for asking too much. All I ask of you is that you share my website with family, friends, colleagues, or even random strangers so they can come enjoy simple recipes and start taking control of their own health.
Before you get to the recipe, just know there are so many different ways that you can make this recipe so please get creative. You can hollow out the bananas, then dip in chocolate and roll in bacon bits or even use macadamia nut pumpkin butter or pumpkin pecan butter. When you stumble upon any new varieties, please post them in the comments so we can all help each other experience truly amazing new flavors. I love reading every comment and trying what you all recommend.
- Peel your bananas
- Cut each banana into thirds, and then cut each third in half lengthwise to make banana slices
- Lay out your banana slices, add almond butter to both slices and then lay a slice of bacon on each slice
- Put the two banana halves together to make a sandwich and set on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet to freeze
- Continue this until all of your bananas are made into sandwiches with almond butter and bacon in the middle
- Transfer to a freezer and let sit for at least 30 minutes
- When you're ready, place your enjoy life chocolate chips or dark chocolate in a double boiler and temper your chocolate until it is melted
- Remove your bananas from the freezer and dip each one in your melted chocolate and return them to your cookie sheet
- Sprinkle them all with cinnamon and then return to the freezer
- Keep frozen until ready to serve
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****