Whoever said it needs to be fall to enjoy an apple?!
These apple cinnamon cookies are made with coconuts and almonds! They are super simple and were inspired by my Carrot Cake Cookies, which received tons of positive reviews!
Seeing the love for the carrot cake cookies made me want to make a healthy and fruity cookie too! So I went to the kitchen and wasn’t leaving until I had success!
One idea, two apples.
Armed with apples and cinnamon, I had the success I was looking for! Creating a cookie that could be made as a dessert, a snack, or even pan fried in coconut oil and served for breakfast!
Feel free to get adventurous and find even more ways to serve these cookies up for your loved ones! Enjoy!
Apple Cinnamon Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees F
- Combine all of your ingredients EXCEPT your eggs in a food processor, pulse it until all the pieces are small but still a little chunky. If your food processor is not large enough to accommodate everything just split it up. I did the almonds first, then the apples.
- Combine that mixture with the eggs in a large mixing bowl and mix well
- Using your hands, form the mixture into “patties” and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. The size of the “patties” are up to you, or you could make the into bars. I made mine about 2 inches across and got about 15 cookies
- Bake until done, around 30 minutes
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****