Normally that wouldn’t be a good reason not to type a lot, except I haven’t done laundry or packed yet. Oops, procrastination and eating bacon took a too much precedence today. I came up with a solution. I am cooking bacon while I type so I can put the bacon in a ziploc and have it on my flight to the east coast tomorrow. I can’t wait to see how TSA reacts to bacon coming through the conveyor. If they try and steal it, I may have to get violent. Then again, once everyone on the plane smells my bacon I may have to fend them off too. Good thing Paleo keeps me strong.
So enough blabbing about my bacon escapades through an airport. This recipe was actually created while I was working on my Bacon Banana Cream pie and I loved the way this came out. I also always have a plethora of bananas on hand since I make my Banana Bread at least once a week so I have been whipping this up for a quick snack on the go. If I spend anymore time trying to type something witty I am not going to make it to the airport on time tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this recipe and I look forward to reading your comments. Have a great day.
- Open your can of coconut milk and separate the cream from the water. Set the water aside as you can use it to make smoothies
- Place the coconut cream in a mixing bowl or a stand mixer
- Add the honey and using a hand mixer or the whisk on your stand mixer, whip until you have coconut milk whipped cream
- Add your banana and almond butter and mix until smooth and incorporated
- Transfer to serving dishes and top with crushed pecans and extra coconut milk whipped cream if you have any
- Store any extra in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.