I completely forgot to take pictures of this when I was making it because it was so fast and simple, when I remake it I will take a picture :)
- 12 ounces tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- ¼ tsp allspice
- pinch of cloves
- In a saucepan, add all the above ingredients and stir by hand
- Place on a burner set to low and let simmer for 20 minutes stirring every couple minutes and tasting to ensure it is to your liking
- After simmered, let it cool and transfer to a container and store in your fridge
- It will last for about a week and this blows any store bought Ketchup out of the water.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.