Here is a great October breakfast in May of Pumpkin Pancakes. After a dear friend asked me the best way to modify another recipe to make Pumpkin pancakes, I decided just to do it for her, bring her the results and then share the recipe. These turned out absolutely amazing since I ate all 10 of them by myself, OOPS. Enjoy and feel free to make double or triple the recipe, these are great frozen and then warmed up for breakfast :)
- Combine all the above ingredients except the coconut oil in a medium mixing bowl
- Make sure you beat them until there are no lumps, you can do this by hand with a whisk.
- Preheat a griddle or pan with coconut oil to about 350 degrees or a medium heat on a burner no different then you would cook a regular pancake
- Spoon the batter on your pan to the desired size you would like
- They won't bubble on the top like traditional pancakes but should take about 4-5 minutes per side, you can do the spatula test and see how well it slides under.
- Once they are complete, plate and serve as is or with 100% pure maple syrup.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.