I wasn’t planning on posting this recipe until tomorrow but I felt the
urge (demands on Facebook) to type it right now so please forgive the extra amount of spaz in this post. I know I am all over the place. Well I am aware that this recipe is not the most original thing in the world, and it takes some prep work in making my banana bread, but I GUARANTEE you that it will be worth every single bite. I baked two loaves of my bread just so I could have one on hand in the refrigerator for a few days to whip this recipe up. Between this and my Paleo Pancakes, my breakfasts are set for the rest of my life.
Do me a favor, let me know in the comments how you like this and if you made any variations. I would love to try out for myself what you all recommend. If it is delicious I will add it into the recipe for others to try.
- 1 loaf of Paleo Banana Bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- oil of your choice for your pan, I used bacon grease
- 1/4 cup almond milk (optional) or you can use coconut milk
- The first step to this is to make whatever variation of my Paleo Banana Bread that you desire. This can be done the night before and refrigerated to have french toast throughout the week
- Slice your bread into 1/2 inch thick slices and set aside
- Preheat a skillet to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl, beat your eggs, cinnamon, sea salt, and almond or coconut milk if you are using it until well scrambled
- Once your skillet is preheated, grease with the oil of your choice
- Carefully dredge your slices of banana bread in your egg mixture covering on all sides and place in your skillet
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and then flip for another 3-4 minutes on the other side
- Remove from the pan and plate
- Serve with fresh fruit, some grass-fed butter, or pure maple syrup
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.