Before I start, I just finished recording an awesome Radio Show and podcast with the amazing Dr. Lauren Noel and my amazing friend Abel James from Fat Burning Man. You can go check out the show HERE.
Wow so what a past 12 days it has been. I don’t have a lot of time to write this post before it goes up, but I just wanted to update the few of you who actually follow me. My last POST was kind of sad, but I was in a low spot. I was not intending to to be down, I was actually using it as my outlet to kick myself in the ass and get out of my funk. Writing it didn’t really help, but all of your comments did. I don’t know how well my emotions come across the screen as you read them, but I want you all to know that from the bottom of my heart I truly love and adore every one of you that supports me. It is hard to believe that I have been running this website all by myself for 18 months. I look back and can not believe what an incredible journey it has been and I have all of you to thank for that. My vision for the future is that I can just keep giving you amazingly simple and delicious recipes you can make and share. With that being said, I promise you only have to read one more paragraph of me gabbing before we get to the recipe.
I feel a lot better than I did last week and given all the crap that happened and I am still dealing with, I am just grateful to be in good health and spirits. I think I needed the bad weeks to remind me of why I live my life the way I do and put some of these pressures on myself. It worked. I am back and better than ever with more drive than I had before. Watch out world. Not really, I am not that scary even though I think I am a bad ass sometimes. I am going to try and keep my regular posts coming but the next few weeks for me are swamped with real world life stuff. I am refinancing my house next week, got some tattoo appointments scheduled (4 years in the waiting, I will tell that story on another post), my sisters wedding, as well as a metric crap ton of physical therapy and chiropractic appointments to help me get back into fighting shape after my car accident. So please bare with me if I can only get one recipe up a week, just keep coming back here and making some old favorites. I have some stuff in the works to be able to regularly give you more recipes, I just need my life to slow down a tiny bit. But don’t fret, you are all still my number one priority so THANK YOU for being so awesome. Bedtime now, goodnight.
- 3 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Combine your kiwi, coconut amines, lemon juice and garlic in a food processor or blender
- Pulse a few times and then mix for about 5 seconds to incorporate all of the ingredients
- Prepare your tri tip by rinsing it under cold water and patting it dry
- Place your tri tip in a large ziploc bag or any container with a cover that you will use to marinate your meat
- Pour all of your marinade over your tri tip and either seal your ziploc bag or cover your container
- Place in your refrigerator and marinate for at least 4-6 hours but up to 24 hours
- Once your ready to cook, remove your tri tip from the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature before you start to cook it
- Follow the instructions HERE on how to grill it
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.