Here is an amazingly simple and delicious dinner. You are all going to think I am a genius for this one, but truth is its all the meat. It is amazing how many people I have convinced to come dabble in the Paleo world just after trying some grass-fed beef. I hope you all enjoy this simple recipe and feel free to change it as you please.
- 1 grass-fed top sirloin
- ground ginger
- ¼ cup almonds
- ½ cup strawberries
- drip of balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Preheat your grill on high heat
- Ensure your steak has come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes
- Combine your almonds, strawberries, and balsamic (if using) in your food processor and blend it down to a salsa
- Generously rub your sirloin with ginger and then lightly season with salt and pepper
- Grill your steak to your liking
- When finished, cover your steak on a plate with aluminum foil for at least 5 minutes to allow the meat to rest
- Top with your strawberry salsa and enjoy
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.