Not gonna detract from the star of this one which is the burger. Not much to say tonight except thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy my recipes. Please share my page with everyone you know, Paleo or not, they are delicious and simple HEALTHY recipes. :)
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- ½ cup shredded apple
- ⅓ cup minced red onion
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- Place all the above ingredients except the egg in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Use your hand to form 3 even size burgers.
- Have your grill on medium heat (350-400 degrees fahrenheit) and grill for approximately 5-6 minutes per side or until done to your liking.
- Once you place your burgers on the grill, fry your egg in bacon fat on the stove and set aside.
- You can now plate your burgers how you see fit. I used romaine lettuce as a base, added the burger, grilled onions, and topped with the fried egg.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.