An amazingly simple and delicious burger, perfect for a weekend of grilling. So simple with 5 ingredients, a crazy blend of ingredients, and a delicious product. Take whatever preconceptions on how you think this will taste and throw them out, then make them and be shocked with how delicious it is. I served these burgers with a bowl of my Sun-Dried Tomato Broccoli Soup and they were amazing. Enjoy
- Place the almonds in your food processor and blend until to the consistency of your choice
- Add in your jalapenos and garlic and blend until everything is well incorporated
- Place all your ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well by hand until all ingredients are spread well
- Make 4 burger patties with your mixture and ensure they are no more than ½ inch thick so they cook correctly
- Preheat your grill and grill over medium heat for about 8 minutes per side or until done to your liking.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.