I request everyones assistance in helping to fund my trip to the Ancestral Health Symposium in August. If you can help at all, please do and I will keep delivering amazing recipes and all the knowledge I can. If you can’t, I will still give you all that to the best of my ability. I just thank you if you can help me pursue my passion. Thank you in advance.
I couldn’t be happier with the results I got doing my first 21 Day Sugar Detox. I was so happy that I started a second 21 Days today. I can’t say it enough, but this detox is not just for you Paleo/Primal peeps, everyone can benefit. I don’t discriminate on anyone for the way they eat so please share this with everyone, it will only change theirs and your lives for the better. Click on the picture below if you want in and feel free to post your meals etc to my Facebook page. If you want to see my after picture from my first 21 Days you can check out my other post by clicking HERE:
- Preheat your oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Cut your delicata squash in half length wise and scrape out the seeds.
- DO NOT throw out the seeds, instead go make my recipe HERE.
- Once they are scraped, cut your squash however you see fit. I cut mine in little triangles so I can have little bowls in them to hold my yummy grassfed butter.
- Arrange your squash on a cookie sheet skin side down and cut chunks of your grassfed butter and place on each piece of squash, or use your coconut oil if you choose.
- Sprinkle all the squash with the amount of the above seasonings that you like. I personally go heavy with the cinnamon, and just a pinch of nutmeg and salt
- Place in your preheated oven and roast for ~30 minutes. I like the bottoms of mine to slightly turn black so I take them out once that happens
- Thats all, now go enjoy and get creative with your applications. These go amazing with dark chocolate, maybe come Coconut Milk ice cream.
- Come by and tell me what you ate them with!
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***