THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED, CONGRATS MARCIA D.
Phew, I had to scramble to get this giveaway going because I didn’t expect to have so many awesome fans that got me to 20,000 Facebook fans so fast. Before I get down to the details of this giveaway, got some important things to cover.
- You are all awesome, thanks for being so supportive!!!!!!
- I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, READY FOR IT…..These 3 Books, go get them now:
- I am trying to get myself to the Ancestral Health Symposium in August in Boston and need to make some money to go, I don’t charge anything for my website and I dedicate over 60 hours a week to it. If you want to help and thank me, look to your right and click on that donate button, even $1 helps or you can buy one of my awesome new TShirts, Tanks, or Hoodies found HERE.
- Laura from Ancetralize Me won’t post all 28 pages of her notes from PaleoFX until she reaches 2,000 fans on Facebook. Please go make that happen immediately by clicking HERE.
- Tropical Traditions FINALLY has Coconut Cream Concentrate back in stock so you can make deliciousness like my Blueberry Espresso Brownies
This Giveaway is for the below Prize (Odds of winning are 1:3000)
- 1 Gallon of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Coconut Oil ($120.00)
- 12 Lbs of Grass Fed Grass Finished Ground Beef ($130.00)
- Total Value – $250.00
Giveaway Entry Requirements:
- Subscribe to Tropical Traditions Newsletter HERE
- At the bottom of this post share on one of the available social media outlets
- Leave a separate comment for each step that you complete for entry. If you leave one comment saying you did it all, you are cheating yourself out of entries.
Additional Giveaway Entry Requirements:
- Like Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations on Facebook HERE
- Like Tropical Traditions on Facebook HERE
- Follow CookingCaveman on Twitter HERE
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter HERE
- Follow Me on Pinterest HERE
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Pinterest HERE
- Everyday you can come back and share this giveaway again via one of the social media outlets at the bottom of the post for an additional entry as long as the giveaway is running
- IF YOU HAVE ALREADY LIKED THESE PAGES, YOU STILL GET AN ENTRY. LEAVE A COMMENT
- After this contest ends, I may take up to 48 hours to verify that all steps were legitimately completed before selecting and announcing a winner. If you don’t follow all of the steps, you WILL NOT be selected as a winner.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY
- You must leave a separate comment for each step of the giveaway you completed for it to count as an additional entry
- This contest will run until 28 March 2012 at 1800 PST or there are 10,000 entries. Even if the time runs out, I will not end this giveaway until there are a minimum of 2,000 entries.
- A winner will be selected at random from the comments
- Once notified, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to collect the prize before another winner is chosen. I will email whatever email is registered under the account you are using, if you don’t respond your prize will be forfeited. CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER
- This prize is open to all residents of the United States and Canada
- At no point was I coerced or convinced to give a positive review of any of these products or sponsor a giveaway with any of them, all my actions in this giveaway are of my own free will
- Prizes may take up to 4 weeks to be delivered after winner is selected
- “This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.”
- I have never been anything but impressed with their products as well as customer service. I can honestly say that at any given time I probably have over 100 lbs of products with their labels on it in my house. Everything from the best coconut oil there is, to grassfed beef, to pastured poultry, to freeze dried fruit, to coconut flour, to spices. They are a much needed one stop shop.