In celebration of me being a guest on the Primal Cooking Workshop, I have decided to give away some awesome swag. In the videos you get for FREE, you get to watch 15 Recipe experts walk you through how to create their favorite meals on video. You even get to watch me, sorry in advance. Registration is currently underway and I have seen some previews, IT IS AWESOME. Register by clicking HERE or on my face right below this:
Don’t be in shock, you saw that right, I am giving away a Toaster. Don’t be alarmed though, I won’t be telling you to go buy bagels or loaves of bread to whip up in this amazing machinery. Instead, I will be telling you what recipes I have that can be made in advance, frozen, and then used in this toaster. See, you actually thought I was going to steer you wrong, NEVER!!!
Honestly, I never thought I would be giving away a toaster to my audience, but then again, this isn’t your ordinary toaster. If I were to remove the badge off this and rebrand it with my own, I would slap on a Bentley logo to accurately describe the quality and ability of this stainless steel beauty.
Outside of its quality, you can actually use this with some of my recipes like I mentioned earlier. My favorite one is my Paleo Banana Bread. I love making that batter and splitting it up to make pancakes, waffles and a smaller loaf of bread. I then individually freeze them for a quick grab and go meal. So if I am running late in the morning, I can open the freezer, grab a waffle, toss it in my toaster and have breakfast in 2-3 minutes that tastes amazing. Top it with some bacon, fruit, and pure maple syrup and you have a party.
Enough, enough. I know you want to just enter the giveaway and not read my blabbing anymore so a few more details and we are off to win free stuff. The toaster is available exclusively from Williams-Sonoma and retails for $249.95. It’s loaded with all sorts of bells and whistles and will probably last a lifetime.
The Vision Toaster’s innovative technology:
- Four pre-programmed heat settings include Toast, Defrost, Reheat and Bagel (one-sided toasting I use for my waffles when not frozen).
- Defrost function that automatically switches to toasting function once defrost is complete (what I use when pulling straight from the freezer).
- Reheat button reheats without drying out the toast.
- A single extra-wide slot accommodate the thickest bagels, baguettes and toasts. All Paleo ;)
- Long-life quartz elements provide faster browning leaving bread crisp on the outside yet still moist on the inside.
- Slide-out crumb tray and double insulated borosilicate glass windows make for easy cleaning and safe use.
- Durable construction. Built to last for 30,000 uses.
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.