Don’t be in shock, you saw that right, I am giving away a Toaster. Don’t be alarmed though, I won’t be telling you to go buy bagels or loaves of bread to whip up in this amazing machinery. Instead, I will be telling you what recipes I have that can be made in advance, frozen, and then used in this toaster. See, you actually thought I was going to steer you wrong, NEVER!!!
Honestly, I never thought I would be giving away a toaster to my audience, but then again, this isn’t your ordinary toaster. If I were to remove the badge off this and rebrand it with my own, I would slap on a Bentley logo to accurately describe the quality and ability of this stainless steel beauty.
Outside of its quality, you can actually use this with some of my recipes like I mentioned earlier. My favorite one is my Paleo Banana Bread. I love making that batter and splitting it up to make pancakes, waffles and a smaller loaf of bread. I then individually freeze them for a quick grab and go meal. So if I am running late in the morning, I can open the freezer, grab a waffle, toss it in my toaster and have breakfast in 2-3 minutes that tastes amazing. Top it with some bacon, fruit, and pure maple syrup and you have a party.
Enough, enough. I know you want to just enter the giveaway and not read my blabbing anymore so a few more details and we are off to win free stuff. The toaster is available exclusively from Williams-Sonoma and retails for $249.95. It’s loaded with all sorts of bells and whistles and will probably last a lifetime.
The Vision Toaster’s innovative technology:
- Four pre-programmed heat settings include Toast, Defrost, Reheat and Bagel (one-sided toasting I use for my waffles when not frozen).
- Defrost function that automatically switches to toasting function once defrost is complete (what I use when pulling straight from the freezer).
- Reheat button reheats without drying out the toast.
- A single extra-wide slot accommodate the thickest bagels, baguettes and toasts. All Paleo ;)
- Long-life quartz elements provide faster browning leaving bread crisp on the outside yet still moist on the inside.
- Slide-out crumb tray and double insulated borosilicate glass windows make for easy cleaning and safe use.
- Durable construction. Built to last for 30,000 uses.
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***