So I had some avocados that had to be used to instead of making the Zucchini hummus I whipped this up with a mixture of recipes I found. If you like the unaltered flavor of avocado you will absolutely love this with or without the spice. Here you go enjoy with anything you can imagine: salad, veggies, chicken, steak, etc.
- 2 ripe avocados, cut in half, pitted, peeled
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor and turn it on low for at least 60 seconds and let all the magic happen. Make sure you check when you are done that you have no large chunks of avocado hiding in the middle.
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.