Too many times I see people just wasting the insides of all of their winter squashes and they need to STOP, they are super simple to cook and an amazing snack. You can use this recipe for any winter squash period I just happened to be cooking a delicata squash at the moment. If you want to know how to roast any winter squash, you can go get the recipe here.
- Preheat your oven to 275 degrees fahrenheit
- Ensure you have washed and patted your seeds dry with a paper towel and then add them to a bowl
- Add the coconut oil and cinnamon and mix well to ensure an even coating
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and then spread your seeds out over the baking sheet. Sprinkle with your sea salt
- Bake in your preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.