Well I am back in Southern California, and it has been great to see everyone back here in my life. I can’t believe I was gone for like 6 weeks but now is the time to get back into the swing of things the best I can. Had some amazing trips and made some HUGE life decisions that will be coming to light shortly. And just know that these decisions are all based on all the amazing people that read my blog and I will always need and love your support. You all drive me to be great and I want to fulfill that. I love my spiral slicer, you can see it and my famous hands in action: HERE. This recipe will take you 5 minutes and you will love it. And here is my new Spiral Slicer’s first product, a 6 Foot Cucumber Noodle
- 1 whole cucumber
- 1 whole lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- To make the cucumber into noodles I used my new Spiral Slicer I got off of amazon.
- You could also use a Julienne Peeler or just make this recipe with diced cucumber
- Once your cucumber is prepared how you like it, place it in a bowl and toss with the lemon juice, sea salt, and cumin
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with lemon zest
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.