So I am sitting here wanting to pull my lack of hair out. You know your frustrated when your bald and you still try and pull out what tiny hair follicles you have. Grrrrrr. So this post was a little longer but wordpress has decided it wanted to keep deleted what I typed, so I refuse to try and remember it all and type it again so I am just going to hit the main wickets I needed covered. I know most of you just want the recipes anyways. So here goes, Please go like the Metalography Facebook Page, they are the local gallery that does all my metal prints and they are amazing. If you want a free metal print, just got submit a photo HERE and send all your friends to vote, if you win you get a free 18×24 metal print mailed to you. It can be people, landscapes, food whatever you can get friends to vote on. I did a photoshoot for my friends 6 month old Connor, and here is the photo I took and printed on metal for them, it made me cry. What do you think about it? It is my favorite photo I have ever taken.
So I won’t bore you anymore with my life or stories or awesome baby pictures, but that one does make you just feel warm inside huh haha. Without waiting any longer, here is one of the simplest and most delicious recipes you can make on your grill for a side dish or dessert. And don’t be afraid to use other fruit, I was just on a peaches kick. Hope you enjoy.
Oh and before I forgot, please make sure you all follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, and be on the lookout for my new photography website and Facebook page I will be publishing soon. I love all the support so thank you.
- Preheat your grill on high heat
- While your grill is preheating, mix all your ingredients except the peaches well
- Place your peaches in a mixing bowl and pour your sauce over them all ensuring an even coating of all the peaches
- Once your grill is warm, place on the grill grates carefully ensuring they don't fall through
- Grill for 5 mins on each side or until nicely charred, there are 3 sides so make sure you babysit your grill
- Once done, let cool, serve and enjoy
- These go amazing with any of my ice cream recipes
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***