Here is a super simple grilled chicken recipe in which you can toss the marinade together in 10 minutes and prepare a day or two or three in advance. The lime in this really comes through even after it is cooked and gives it a perfect tang on a summer day. Like always feel free to modify to your liking. As is though, this is super Yummy :)
- Combine all the above ingredients except your chicken in a bowl and mix well
- Place your chicken breasts in a shallow dish and pour your marinade over the top and cover.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours but up to 48 hours
- When ready to cook, pull your chicken out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature
- Place chicken breasts on a plate and pour your marinade into a sauce pan
- Heat your marinade on the stove and bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes until it thickens up so you can baste the chicken while cooking
- Preheat your grill on medium heat and then go cook your chicken breasts, should be about 10 minutes per side
- While your chicken is cooking keep basting them with your marinade reduction
- Your chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees fahrenheit
- Enjoy :)
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.