Phew so what a busy few weeks it has been and I just want to say sorry for the lack of recipes up here lately. Between work, required classes that require 4-5 hours of homework a night, setting up giveaways to give you all awesome prizes, training, and competing on top of having my identity stolen, it has been HELL to say the least. So THANK YOU ALL so much for participating in my giveaway, we had a huge response and if you all keep participating like that it will be really easy for me to keep giving away some awesome prizes. I am already devising my next one so I will keep you posted :0) Hope you enjoy this amazing chicken recipe.
- Combine all of your ingredients, EXCEPT YOUR LEMON, in a bowl or dish to marinate your chicken
- Marinate for at least a few hours but 24 hours in the refrigerator is ideal
- Once your ready to cook, preheat your grill to a medium/medium high heat or about 400-450 degrees fahrenheit
- Once your grill is ready, place your chicken thighs on the grill and cook between 7-10 minutes per side
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure your chicken is cooked and at least 175 degrees fahrenheit
- Once done place all your chicken thighs in aluminum foil, squeeze all your lemon juice over the chicken, and close the aluminum foil and let it steam with the lemon juice for about 10-15 minutes
- Serve and enjoy
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.