I feel like I am on a roll with cooking again. I have been in the kitchen brainstorming, creating, testing and snapchatting behind the scenes of new content. I even got motivated to start shooting some basic videos which I did for this crockpot buffalo chicken recipe. I even made a separate video with the best time saving cooking hack I know to date. Please share the video after you watch!
Best Kitchen Cooking Hack ever – What a time Saver
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Both videos are pretty cool right? I think I want to keep creating both types of video and I need your feedback. Do you like how they are only about 1 minute in length? Leave me a comment below with your thoughts after you share the video.
This may not be a surprise to you but crockpot recipes are my absolute favorite. They are easy to cook, easy to clean and make lots of scrumptious leftovers. I love crockpots so much I actually dedicated an entire page of my website to them for you with an awesome infographic. See the Ultimate Guide to Slow Cookers here.
I can’t wait to see all your pictures of this recipe. Make sure you send me videos and pictures on Snapchat (username: cookingcaveman) so I can respond and answer any questions you have.
- Combine butter, hot sauce, coconut aminos and granulated garlic in a bowl and mix well (This recipe works great with just the butter and hot sauce as well)
- Line the bottom of your crockpot with chicken breasts
- Pour hot sauce mixture over chicken ensuring everything is covered
- Place lid on crockpot, set on high and cook for 4 hours
- Once done cooking, shred chicken in the crockpot using a handmixer (video above) or by hand
- Serve as is or turn into sliders using Udi's gluten-free buns and our brand new coleslaw recipe
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.