So before we get to the recipe, I have a very special request to make. I made the top 6 of the annual Homies awards. It has been a dream of mine since starting this website and I can almost taste it. The voting period ends February 13th at 1159 PM EST and I could possibly win if you help me and vote. If you feel I am deserving, the next 72 hours are crucial for the votes. If you could, please take 3 minutes and vote for me in the 3 categories I am in. If you just register with your Facebook account it is easy. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
In case you don’t think I am deserving in all three categories, I ask that you please vote for me in Best Recipe Blog first and then Vote for Against All Grain in Best Food Photography and PaleOMG in Best Healthy Cooking Blog.
- 1/2 Cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup packed dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of sea salt
- Place your macadamia nuts, walnuts, cocoa powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a food processor and blend til you have a rough chop on your nuts
- Add in your dates and continually pulse until your dates are all chopped up and form almost a paste
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl and mix well with your hands
- Line a 8x8 baking dish or any other pan of your choice with parchment paper
- Spread your mixture out in your pan and press flat to the thickness of your choice and then refrigerate
- Use with the frosting below and ensure you store these in the refrigerator
- Combine your macadamia nut butter and pumpkin puree in a bowl and mix well
- Add in your homemade pumpkin pie spice and mix well
- Use a spoon or spatula and spread your frosting all over your raw brownies
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.