Alright. Now on a serious note…………Stacy from the amazing blog Paleo Parents was kind enough to send me a recipe from their upcoming book Eat Like a Dinosaur and if the rest of the recipes are as simple and delicious as this Maple Butternut Squash Puree:
Do yourself a favor, and go preorder the book HERE because just this Puree is worth the price, never mind the rest of the recipes. Plus, you can teach your kids with it and they will be cooking you dinner in no time ;).
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and knead together with your hands
- Press your dough out on a cutting board to about 1/4 inch thickness and form two equal size circles
- Cut them like a pizza to the size you want (I got 6 out of each circle)
- Put the scones on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Sprinkle with a little more pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon (optional)
- Put your baking sheet inside a larger baking sheet to prevent the bottoms from cooking too fast
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test
- Remove from oven and set on a cooling rack
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.