So I honestly made this recipe so I could showcase one of the most amazing People I know. I mean I know a lot of amazing people thanks to having this website and being in the Paleo community, but one stands out above the rest and she needs to be recognized. Her name is Mee and she is the genius behind Mee Nut Butter (which if you haven’t noticed is the basis of this recipe). And before you moan and complain that these are by far the most expensive brownies you will ever make, understand MeeNut Butter is like Paleo Crack, and the price is well worth it. But none the less, you can always substitute almond butter. But back to Mee, I had the pleasure of meeting her last year at a competition and I have loved her since. Her bubbly personality and smile that is double the size of her compact frame lights up everybody’s day. She is such a giving and caring person, I kinda wish I could kidnap her and keep her to myself. But I know that isn’t fair, so I will share her with all of you. She is the creator, maker, packager, shipper, and customer service department all in one for her product, and works harder than most I know. I just want her effort to be recognized and appreciated, so when you guys order your Mee Nut Butter HERE, know that an overwhelming amount of Mee’s personal love and dedication goes into every jar you get. All those links go to her product and you can go love her on Facebook and Twitter too. Love you Mee!!!!!!!
In case you missed it, Abel James from Fat Burning Man interviewed me on his podcast last week and also had me contribute 9 recipes to his amazing Free Paleo Ebook. You can find them both HERE. And as always don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter or support me by picking up your very own Civilized Caveman TShirt, Tank Top, or Hoodie.
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer blend your MeeNut Butter to make it a smoother consistency
- Blend the two eggs into the MeeNut Butter and then add in the honey and the vanilla
- Add the salt, baking soda, and then SLOWLY add in the Cacao powder (or else you will take a chocolate powder bath like I did the first time)
- Now fold in the chocolate chips and the blueberries and mix well by hand to ensure an even distribution of it all
- In a separate small bowl, take your ripe banana and mash it to a paste
- Add banana mash to other ingredients, mixing by hand
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish with coconut oil or whatever oil you see fit and bake for 35-40 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.