So one of the biggest challenges that people are faced with when they go Paleo, is they never have breakfast options. They either don’t have time or are just bored with eggs. That is where these muffins come into the picture. Make these in advance and go to town on flavor combinations. Add fruit, spices, nuts or anything you can dream of and keep them handy in the fridge. When you are in a rush you can grab a handful and enjoy on your drive.
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
- Mix together your eggs, honey, coconut oil, coconut milk, salt and vanilla
- Sift together your baking powder and coconut flour and then combine with your wet ingredients
- Mix your batter well and then fold in your chopped pecans if you are using them
- If not, divide your batter into 6 muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****