Here is a blast from the past recipe. This was one of my first recipes posted on the old website and since it didn’t transfer oh so nicely it is back on the top and will probably get remade by me now that I have my brand new Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer. It is soooooo Pretty.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees farenheit
- Melt your chocolate and coconut milk in a small saucepan over low heat
- Once the chocolate is melted, transfer to a mixing bowl or your stand mixer
- Add in your eggs and mix well
- Now add in your almond flour, shredded coconut, salt, and baking powder and mix well
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil
- Transfer your batter to your baking dish and sprinkle with your slivered almonds and some coconut if you would like
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick in the center of the cake comes out clean
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.