You can never go wrong with a tried and true chocolate chip cookie recipe. Even if it is shaped like a macaroon. We have many other delicious cookie recipes on the site, but this was one of my originals and the first photo I ever took with a DSLR camera. It was almost like a promotion to becoming a food blogger.
- Preheat oven to 375 (Thats degrees faranheit with the oven set to Bake for you non kitchen people)
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, raw honey, eggs, vanilla extract, and sea salt. (To make your life easier, in a small bowl on the side, combine the raw honey and coconut oil and melt in the microwave before mixing it in)
- Add in your coconut flour.
- Stir in the macadamia nuts, shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- On parchment lined baking sheets, drop heaping tablespoons of cookie batter.(Ensure you form them to look like the cookies you want for a final product as these do not rise or spread like conventional cookies, which also means you can place more on a baking sheet without worrying about them touching)
- Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a cooling rack and then enjoy with a nice glass of almond milk.
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.