So I needed another go to snack to make ahead and take on the go, and this was it. You can get so creative with these with all sorts of dried fruit varieties and flavors. Try adding dates, changing to macadamia nuts, adding sunflower seeds, etc and let me know what you come up with.
- First thing you need to do is roast your almonds so preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Next spread out all your almonds on a baking sheet
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes, for your taste test they should taste roasted but not burnt
- Place your roasted almonds, blueberries, apricots, and shredded coconut in a food processor and continually pulse until all of it is minced
- Turn your food processor on low and let it run while you slow drizzle in your EVOO
- Transfer this mixture to a mixing bowl and mix well with the 2 eggs
- Using your hands, form thin patties or long bars or whatever shapes you want, just keep them about 1/4 inch thick
- Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet or nonstick baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack so they don't continue to cook
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.