- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer blend your almond butter to make it a smoother consistency
- Add eggs and mix well
- Mix in the honey and the vanilla
- Add the salt, baking soda, and then SLOWLY add in the cacao powder or else you will take a chocolate powder bath like I did the first time
- Fold in the chocolate chips and the blueberries and mix well by hand to ensure an even distribution of it all
- Take your ripe banana and mash it to a paste and mix that in by hand as well
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish with coconut oil or whatever oil you see fit and bake for 35-40 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.