These are by far the best Paleo brownies that I have made or had. A lot of my baked goods are delicious but these are just straight up amazing and the possibilities are endless for adding fruits or nuts or some Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. I hope you enjoy this absolutely amazing treat and make sure you share :). If you do not have Coconut Cream Concentrate, if you have patience and a really good blender or food processor, you can make it yourself. Thanks to my awesome fan Krystal Caddow-Levine for posting her success with this. She found the instructions here.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit
- Place all of your ingredients together in a mixing bowl except your apricots
- Use your hand mixer and form your batter
- Once mixed well, fold in your apricots by hand and ensure an even distribution
- Pour your batter into a greased 8x8 baking dish (grease with coconut oil)
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until your brownies pass the toothpick test
- Remove from oven, let cool
- Cut and Enjoy
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.