This is a super simple and delicious Apple Cinnamon cookie with coconut and almonds. I was inspired to make these after all the positive responses I received on the Carrot Cake Cookies so I wanted to make a healthy fruity one too. You can make these and use them as desserts, or snacks, or whatever else your heart desires. I also wasn’t happy with just baking these, so I got daring and took some of the mixture and pan fried one of the patties in coconut oil and it was AMAZING so feel free to be daring and serve these up for breakfast sauteed with some 100% Pure maple syrup, People who have never heard the word Paleo will devour these.
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees F
- Combine all of your ingredients EXCEPT your eggs in a food processor, pulse it until all the pieces are small but still a little chunky. If your food processor is not large enough to accommodate everything just split it up. I did the almonds first, then the apples.
- Combine that mixture with the eggs in a large mixing bowl and mix well
- Using your hands, form the mixture into "patties" and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. The size of the "patties" are up to you, or you could make the into bars. I made mine about 2 inches across and got about 15 cookies
- Bake until done, around 30 minutes
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.