Wow, so I have to say it has been really difficult traveling and living in a hotel room with a non working sink, no kitchen, and very FEW options to get any remotely Paleo food. I have obviously made it work, with the help of lots of intermittent fasting but man I can’t wait to be out of North Carolina and on my way to my awesome friends The Food Lover’s Primal Palates house in like 5 days. I so look forward to spending days with amazing friends, road tripping up to Boston for us to attend the Ancestral Health Symposium and reunite with our other blogger friends. The thoughts of the days to come are what is keeping me happy through out the humidity capital of the world that is melting me away here. And just as a reminder, I am only like 350 fans away on Facebook from starting another HUGE giveaway. So spread the word, get your friends to like my page and then its on. Oh yea and for the random fact of the day, it was 10 years ago today, I took my first steps on the yellow foot prints at Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island to become a Marine. That’s all, have an amazing day and enjoy this simple, delicious recipe.
- [amazon_link id="B005E230UG" target="_blank" ]1 cup raw almonds[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id="B000ISZ310" target="_blank" ]1 tablespoon cocoa powder[/amazon_link]
- 1 tablespoon ground espresso
- [amazon_link id="B00014JNI0" target="_blank" ]1 tablespoon raw organic honey(optional)[/amazon_link]
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (Optional, read the notes below)
- Using a coffee grinder, grind your espresso
- Place your almonds whether raw or roasted into your Blendtec, food processor, or ninja and run until you get your nut butter consistency
- Next add in your cocoa powder and espresso and blend well
- If you would like to sweeten it a bit, add the honey and blend until well incorporated
- Also if you want it smoother while using raw almonds, like I said in the notes below you can add some coconut oil
- That's it, your all done. Now go use it on whatever your little heart desires
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.