Wow it was a rough day and I fasted for breakfast and lunch so I had to make dinner but had absolutely no energy. So this whole meal took me maybe 5 minutes of Prep and 10 minutes of cook time and it came out surprisingly good. Hope you enjoy.
- Heat a skillet over a medium heat with coconut oil or olive oil, your choice
- I used my food processor to shred my sweet potatoes hence it only took 20 seconds
- Once your skillet it warm, saute your sweet potatoes until they are done to your liking, sprinkle the cinnamon on top and mix well
- Place on plate and set aside
- Using the same pan, add a little more coconut oil and saute the onions until well cooked
- If you haven't already, whisk your eggs together nicely in a bowl and then add to your onions
- Saute until all of your eggs are scrambled through
- Plate on top of your sweet potatoes and enjoy
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.