I didn’t want just plain ole scrambled eggs so I decided to use what I had, came up with this simple, sweet, with a hint of spicy scramble. I even made the prep as easy as possible, leaving the skin on the sweet potato and the seeds in the jalapeno(of course you can remove if too spicy for you). You can scramble this all together, make an omelet with it, or do what I did and make a scrambled egg bed and just place your sauteed ingredients on top. I hope you all Enjoy.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Heat your saute pan on the stove over medium heat and use your coconut oil to grease the pan
- Once hot, add in your sweet potatoes and onions. We are going for a caramelization here so keep the heat on the lower end and cover so the steam helps the process along. Stir every couple minutes so nothing burns or sticks to the pan
- Once your onions are nicely caramelized and your sweet potatoes soft, add in your diced jalapenos and cook for about 5 more minutes
- Scramble your eggs in a bowl and either add into all your sauteed ingredients to make a scramble or cook your eggs in a separate pan to make an egg bed
- Once your eggs are done, plate and top with the sweet potato saute or if you scrambled it all just plate
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.