One of my go to breakfasts before I went Paleo was cereal and I was bummed when I thought I had to lose it. Luckily for you, I missed it so much I decided to make a recipe that tastes better than any cereal I have ever tasted and you get to get quick breakfasts on the go or snacks when needed. Forewarning, this recipe has been know to cause addiction and I am not sorry. I hope you love it and make sure you leave me a comment with your favorite way of eating this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix well
- In a separate bowl, combine all of your wet ingredients
- Microwave on high for 20-30 seconds to help it mix better
- Once warm, pour your wet ingredients over your dry seed and nut mixture and mix well with a fork to ensure you coat everything
- Place your mixture on a foil lined baking sheet and spread thin and evenly
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes
- Remove from the oven and stir around to ensure nothing burns, I put it back in the bowl and then respread it on the baking sheet
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes
- Remove and let cool, it tastes better cold and also develops its crunchiness as it cools
- Serve in a bowl with some almond milk or coconut milk and enjoy
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.