Want an awesome TShirt, tank or hoodie, look at the cool people wearing them: PaleOMG, The Food Lovers Primal-Palate, and Mee Eat Paleo rocking it in a video. And to be honest, I think I was going to rant about something important, but since I already forget I guess it wasn’t. I hope you love this as much as I did. I have had a few taste testers offer to pay me to make these for them for the week so I think they are good haha. Make sure to let me know.
- You can make these with all your own fresh ground meat like I did. I ground pork shoulder, top sirloin, and bison tenderloin
- Combine all of your ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Form into 1-2 inch rounds
- You can refrigerate those rounds for up to 1 week to use and/or freeze for up to 3 months
- For eating immediately, heat skillet over medium-low heat
- Saute until brown and cooked through, ~10-15 minutes
- Serve with any other food you can imagine, breakfast, lunch or dinner like I did
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.