Top Sirloin Kabobs
- If using wood skewers, soak for 20 minutes in water prior to cooking.
- Preheat your grill for a medium-high heat.
- Place all of your ingredients in a mixing bowl and ensure you get a nice even coating. Use enough olive oil to lightly coat everything.
- Once your skewers are soaked, start alternately threading your ingredients onto your skewers, steak, pepper, onion, tomato and so on.
- Once done, grill for 8-10 minutes uncovered turning occasionally for medium-rare to medium steaks.
- Once done serve with a side dish of your choice, I recommend my Sweet potato mash or Grilled Broccoli with Almond Dressing.
- Alternately you can include any fruits of your liking that you like grilled as well
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.