So this Meatza takes a little more time and effort to make than most of my recipes but let me tell you right now, it is worth every minute of it.
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 onion, minced
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Place your bacon on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet
- Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until done to your liking
- While your bacon is cooking, combine all of your crust ingredients in a bowl and mix well with your hands
- Remove your bacon from the oven and drain the liquid fat and set aside
- Place a fresh sheet of aluminum foil on your baking sheet and spread out your meat crust in a nice even thin layer.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes and every 5 minutes open the oven and push your meat back together if it starts to seperate as it shrinks
- While your crust is baking, slightly saute your onions and peppers for the toppings in that reserved bacon fat over medium heat. I cooked mine just until soft
- Next saute your sirloin strips in bacon fat until just seared on the outside and then set aside
- Remove your crust from the oven when done and drain the excess fat. Now its time to build your Meatza
- Spread your sauce over the entire meat crust, then layer on your bacon, next add your sirloin strips, then your onions and peppers and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Set your oven to broil on High and broil about 8 inches from the heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy this Monster Meatza, a caveman or cavewomans dream.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.