So apparently I have been on a coffee kick so why not do a roast in coffee. I have still yet to eat it because it is still cooking but it smells amazing so I will trust it comes out great haha. Enjoy. Update it was amazing!!!!
- 2-3 lb roast of your choice
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 cups fresh brewed coffee of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion
- 8 ounces of mushrooms
- Brew your coffee
- Make 5 deep slits all over your roast and shove the cloves of garlic in it
- Rub the meat generously with salt and pepper
- Place the roast, mushrooms, and onions in your crockpot
- Add coffee
- Cook on low for 8 hours or done to your liking.
- I am serving mine with roasted green beans with honey and walnuts as well as mashed cauliflower. Enjoy
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.