Wow I remember before I went Paleo, every piece of beef was tough and had to be cooked a certain way, I have learned with grass fed beef is it doesn’t matter, it is going to be delicious and perfect everytime you cook it. I didn’t need to bake these but it helped embark some great flavors.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Ensure your grass fed swiss steaks are about 1/4 inch in thickness
- Preheat a saute pan on medium high heat on your stove
- Take your steaks and coat the exterior with salt, pepper, and 1/4 Cup of the almond flour
- Melt your coconut oil in the skillet and then sear each side of your steak for about 2 minutes and then place in a pregreased baking dish
- Add all of your remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for about 7-9 Minutes
- Pour your sauce over the steaks and cover with aluminum foil
- Bake for 60 minutes
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.