So I wish I could take credit for this genius and delicious recipe, but this was all Russ from The Domestic Man. I didn’t make it exactly like he wrote, but if you know me you know that I had to add bacon. Plus I do not use heavy cream so I substituted coconut milk which you will read about below. Outside of that, the extremely talented Russ was the main man. This recipe that I had to try actually came at the perfect time.
- 1 package Cappello’s fresh lasagna sheets (12oz)
- 3 cups (24oz) organic pasta sauce
- 1/2 onion, blended
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (thick part from top of can)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 6 slices bacon
- You are going to follow the instructions for this recipe over at The Domestic Man which is where I got it from with a few modifications.
- You need to cook your bacon until it is crispy. I do this in a 375 degree oven on a aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, flip the bacon and then remove once it is crispy
- Once your bacon cools, dice it up into fresh bacon bits and set aside
- When you are cooking your beef, add the coconut milk instead of heavy cream
- When you get to the step in the recipe to stuff the ravioli, add your bacon to the beef mixture to go in your ravioli and then add the remaining bacon to your sauce with the extra beef
- Enjoy the rest of the recipe as is
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.