Welcome to the second Hugs & Bacon TV Show post on the website where we dive right in and cover quick and easy dessert recipes with Primal Bake Shop. On the daily show (Monday-Friday), I will be covering topics ranging from Paleo Cooking, Fitness, Mindset, Life, Marriage, Pit Bulls and anything else you ask me for. If you have any topics, questions or suggestions leave it in the comments below.
Housekeeping for the Show
There are a couple of “Rules” for the show. Actually they are requests so we can continue inspire and empower people to Join the Civilized Caveman family using our #hugsandbacon power. Here they are:
- Paying it forward and sharing is encouraged and requested. My content is free so I ask that you “pay” in social currency. Pinterest, Instagram, and Periscope are my preferred platforms, but everything is appreciated.
- Follow me on all those Social media platforms and tell your friends too :)
- To Pin the post, place your mouse over the image at the top of the post and click the red pinterest icon.
- If posting on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook use the hashtag #hugsandbacon so we can find it and share it.
- Positivity is not only recommended, it’s actually required. No negativity will be tolerated. You will be blocked and banned. We are here to inspire, empower and encourage each other to be the best versions of ourselves, nothing less than that will be allowed.
- Feedback is Requested – These posts and shows are evolving and I want to make them as best as possible. Please share ANY ideas, questions, or critiques you have in the comments. I read them all.
- Every post will have the video of the live show. The post will be live for 1-2 days before the video is uploaded due to processing. If you find this post and missed the live show, check back in 24 hours.
Information for all Products and Discounts
Here are all the links to all the products we talked about on the quick and easy dessert episode of the Hugs and Bacon show. For this episode only and the next 48 hours, you can get 20% off everything linked below. The code is: CAVEMAN (click on the links below to shop)
Recipes Mentioned in the Show
- The World Famous, Award Winning, Life Changing Banana Bread
- Seriously, the only recipe you need is this Banana Bread
- I am posting a third time about the SAME Banana Bread, it’s that good
5 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes
If you don’t know by now, I am a food blogger so you would think I make all of my food from scratch or I should at least. One lesson I learned in life, is that if there is someone that specializes in something and does it better than you, support them. It’s less stressful, less messy in this case and leads to much more happiness. I make some amazing dessert recipes, and my best creation ever is number 5 on this list. For the other 4, our friend Dana from Primal Bake Shop has mastered her baking mixes. I have tried to make my own, they come nowhere close and my wife and daughter have both told me to stick with only the Primal Bake Shop Salted Caramel.
- Pumpkin Muffin Mix – Nothing better for the season than spiced pumpkin bread.
- Salted Caramel Cookie – Sweet and Salty goodness.
- Chocolate Brownie Cookie – Super rich and dark, bake these cookies long enough so they are gooey in the middle!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie – The classic cookie, crisp on the edges and soft in the middle, dark chocolate chips in every bite. They are seriously better than your childhood favorites, plus eating the dough will change your life.
- World Famous Banana Bread – This recipe was created by mistake and has been viewed over 15 million times on my website. It is our most popular recipe, responsible for successful marriages and has probably led to some children. You can use it for Bread, muffins, pancakes, or even waffles. Enjoy
Get our Weekly Recipes
Never miss a new recipe, get them delivered to your inbox weekly.