So you bought too many pumpkins for Halloween, or just don’t want to wait to use them, well here you go. This recipe is so simple and is truly Amazing. If you have one, roast it, scrape the insides out, and make these muffins, You will be glad you did.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- Sift the coconut flour and spices together, then add baking powder
- In a separate bowl, mix all remaining ingredients except walnuts until well blended
- Add the sifted flour and spices to the pumpkin puree
- Mix well and divide the batter between the muffin pans and sprinkle with chopped walnuts
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until done
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****